Embarking on the journey to restore your hair and confidence through a hair transplant is a significant decision, and we are here to guide you through it. At Dr. Haror’s Wellness, we believe that the path to a successful hair transplant begins with careful preparation. This transformative procedure not only enhances your appearance but also boosts your self-esteem. To ensure you get the best results, we’ve outlined essential pre-surgical guidelines to make your hair transplant experience as smooth and successful as possible. So, let’s take a closer look at what you should keep in mind as you prepare for this life-changing procedure.
When you prepare for this transformative procedure, please ensure the following:
· On the scheduled day of the surgery please arrive at Dr. Haror’s Wellness by 10:00 AM. The procedure takes time and we would like to start early in the morning.
· Please do not take a haircut or hair trim before the procedure. We also request you to minimise consumption of tea/coffee/caffeine to not more than once or twice a day for a day prior to surgery.
· Avoid consumption of alcohol-based beverages, vitamin supplements and smoking at least 24 hours before the procedure and please do not consume these until one week after the procedure. This will help optimise results.
· Do rest and sleep well before and after the surgery
· Please shampoo and take a bath/shower with antiseptic soap before arriving for the procedure.
· In some cases, we require beard hair. Please do not shave 2-3 days before the surgery.
· On the day of Surgery avoid wearing T-Shirts or sweaters. Post procedure it is suggested to wear clothes, which need not be worn by putting your head inside or over your head. Please wear shirts with buttons, jackets with zip etc. Please do not towel your hair or use a hir dryer for at least 10 days.
· If you are on medication for hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, epilepsy, it must be continued. Take the morning dose of regular medicine on day of surgery.
· Before arriving for your procedure, eat a good wholesome breakfast. Juices will be served at our facility. Snacks are available at a nominal extra cost.
· After the surgery, we discourage self-driving. Kindly call someone to drive you back. If requested, we can arrange a cab on an actual cost basis.
· Before the surgery, please inform us about any drug allergies/medical disorders which you have/had and medications, which you are consuming or have consumed, or any medical procedure you have undergone in the last 15 days.
· Our surgical processes are comfortable and easy. You can listen to music or watch TV during the procedure – you will be as comfortable as that 😊
At Dr. Haror’s Wellness, we are dedicated to providing you with the best care and ensuring a successful hair transplant journey. From following our pre-surgical guidelines to post-procedure care, your well-being is our top priority. We want you to leave our facility not only with a full head of hair but also with a renewed sense of confidence and vitality. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming hair transplant, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Your journey to hair restoration begins here, and we’re excited to be part of your transformation.